About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I'm the Mom and Grandma of the most amazing tribe! So just let me brag a little! :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Saturday BBQ with our Family

Bill amazed us with his BBQ talent once again! He came to Boise and
cooked for Jon's whole varsity team on Thursday night, and then
cooked for the rest of the family on Saturday! Thanks Uncle Bill!!!Jon seems to have found his happiest place here as he
and his friends worked their way through an immense
amount of BBQ ribs, chicken and shrimp!My mom and her cute little puppy "TinkerBell"
Bill and Tami sat down for a minute after the cooking and eating
were done. Actually, Bill and Farrell sat down long enough for Tam and
I to beat them at a game of spades! Girls rule again! :)
Yes, those are challenging words!

Dad and Farrell studying Bill's grilling style! Always trying to learn
from the best!I think we'll just look forward to Bill and Tam's next
trip to Boise!!


No comments: