About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I'm the Mom and Grandma of the most amazing tribe! So just let me brag a little! :)

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Patriots over the Eagles 28 to 7

Jon had another great game! Thanks for coming out to the game Aunt Laurie, Kim and Aaron, Uncle Bill and Aunt Tami, and our buddy Geff!! And thanks for taking the awesome photo's Uncle Bill! Jon and the Patriots are loved :) Centennial is now 4 - 0. Next week we face Capital High. It will be another tough contest! GO PATRIOTS!

Heading back to the action

Jon looks like he's swatting that O-Line guy out of the way to get to the QB!
Jon assisting with a tackle!

Great shot of the punt return line. Jon is # 76.

1 comment:

The Stubbs Family said...

That picture on top is great! I love the blood running down the arm. Jon looks so freaking tough! I can't wait to hear how tonight's (Sept. 28th) game goes!