About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I'm the Mom and Grandma of the most amazing tribe! So just let me brag a little! :)

Friday, August 17, 2007

Help, I've been tagged!

Tag: I'm It

Jobs I've held: Little Chief (well, that's what dad called me) at Pioneer Chicken from age 11 to 20, a brief time at Skippers restaraunt in Boise, and then Chief Domestic Engineer and Mother of the 5 best kids and wife of the greatest husband I could ask for!

Movies I can watch again and again: Star Wars (with Jon), Gone with the Wind (with my Mom), Hocus Pocus (with my girls - mostly I watch Kelly doing the lines! :), What's Up Doc (anytime with anyone!)

Guilty Pleasures: Having my back scratched/rubbed by Farrell is the best!!!

Places I've lived: Northridge, California, Mesa, Arizona, and Boise, Idaho!

Shows I enjoy: Boise State football games, Old movies, I Love Lucy reruns!

What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time? He's kinda thin and pale (just returned from a mission to Finland) Ask me my thought after he had been home a year and working in construction: Ooh La La!*!*!*

Places I've been on vacation: Bill's house, over and over and over, which includes lots of beach, Disneyland, BBQ's, etc., Walt Disney World in Florida, Kansas City, (Joel and Cindy's house:), the Carribean, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Hawaii, Carol's house in Alberta (horseback riding, hiking, etc. What amazing memories!)

Favorite foods: Cookies and milk, anything I don't have to cook, steamed broccoli (JK about that last one!)

Websites I visit daily: Just my email, and Kelly's blog page. I have to get my daily Rachel smile (she's so cute!), and sigh! (she's so far away!)

Body parts I have injured: My thigh, falling through a pier in Cancun, Mexico - now that's an embarrassing story!

Nicknames I've had: Debbie, Deb, DJ (Debbie Jackson) in high school! My favorite name: Mom and Grandma! :)

Your turn! I tag:
1. Kimberly
2. My mom
3. Carol
4. Bill & Tam
5. Cindy & Joel

Who tagged me: Kelly

2 comments:

K said...

Mom, I had no idea your favorite food was steamed brocoli (dripping with sarcasm :)

Bill Kent said...

Why of course, Brocolli comes disguised as Chocolate chip cookies in debbies house. I know because I've had it many times.