About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I'm the Mom and Grandma of the most amazing tribe! So just let me brag a little! :)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Farrell & Debbie at Trinty Lake


We first came to Trinity in August 1978 -
one month after we were married!

Twas LOVE!

Look at the 70's hair! We were young AND cool!

I still have that hat :) This was my Samoyed puppy, Tasha.

Then we were blessed with children...

This is our family in 1988...


This is our family in 1996 - notice we added Jon (and Mandy Dog)


Here we are August 2007 - not bad for a couple of grandfolk :)


Look how our children have changed...but we haven't. It's amazing :)

Life has been good to us...
All of our posterity came, except the twins, who were in California working this summer!

Our beautiful family now!

Ah, Trinity . So serene. Still one of our favorite places!

3 comments:

K said...

That is SOOOOO cute!!! I told you that you would have the cutest blog!!!

Kimberly Murphy said...

What a cute blog mom, thanks for being so wonderful!

MMMandM said...

you haven't changed a bit, Debbie!!
great pics--

Love, Mollie.