About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I'm the Mom and Grandma of the most amazing tribe! So just let me brag a little! :)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Our visit to Dizzyland and Club Bill

What started out to be an 8 day trip of promise and anticipation quickly turned into a nightmare of great proportion when Kim and Ava both got terribly sick within 24 hours of each other. We will never know for sure if it was food poisoning or a virus, but regardless of the cause, we are all demanding a "redo!"



In spite of the illness, it was fun to look back at the photo's and see that there were indeed a lot of happy times mingled in with the loss of sleep and 3 trips in one night to the motel office in search of more towels and bedding - I'm sure THAT will be a night we won't want to remember!


































2 comments:

K said...

It LOOKS like a lot of fun, I'm glad that it wasn't all bad :) I agree, you deserve a redo!

Jen said...

I wanna come for the redo!