About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I'm the Mom and Grandma of the most amazing tribe! So just let me brag a little! :)

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Kelly's Birthday Surprise!


Kelly married the most amazing man!! You won't believe what he did for her birthday! He surprised her with a trip to Southern California and 3 days at Disneyland. It wasn't easy surprising Kelly. She suspected something was up. In this picture she is frantically text messaging her brothers "fishing" for information about what her surprise was! Matt won out and warned them before they accidentally let anything slip!
Here Kelly is opening the "surprise!" What fun!!!


Matt invited some other couples over for cake and ice cream and games to finish off Kelly's fun and amazing birthday surprise!
Of course, I got the best present of all, because I get Rachel in Boise while the kids are gone on their trip. HOORAY!! :) :) :)
Here are a few more of my favorite pictures from my trip to see Kelly, Matt and Rachel last week -

Rachel is playing her mommies game - she looks very proud!

Rachel was having fun ducking under the wire to the tv game. What a happy smile!

Rachel, Kelly and I had a fun day shopping in Park City. Rachel took a break to ride the pony!

No comments: